Virtual World Congress
NEW THIS YEAR: THE ICISF “VIRTUAL WORLD CONGRESS”
Unable to attend the 14th World Congress in person? You can still participate and engage virtually!
Virtual World Congress will be open June 19 – July 3, 2017.
Including recorded General Session presentations by:
- George Everly
- Jeffrey Mitchell
- Brian Martin
- Khaldoun Marwa
- Nancy Bohl-Penrod and Deborah Silveria
- William “Josie” Visnovske
- Bernie Meehan
- John Durkin
- Marc Junkerman and Randy Linthicum
- Michael Zielonka
- Oliver Barbour and Peter Twomey
- Tania Glenn
- Rob Dewey
- Live, real-time Q and A session with Dr. George Everly and Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell, co-founders of ICISF;
- Join us for a live Q and A session with Dr. Everly on June 23rd, 11am – 11:30am ET
- Join us for a live Q and A session with Dr. Mitchell on June 23rd, 12:30pm – 1:00pm ET
- Exclusive Virtual World Congress content;
- The opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units;
- Receive a Certificate of Completion for each session you complete in Virtual World Congress.
Check back regularly for more details!
Payment Methods Available: MasterCard/EuroCard; Visa; American Express.
$235 ($199 for members). This includes access to ALL Virtual World Congress content!
ICISF Members, remember to use your member discount code to save!
In cooperation with UMBC Training Centers, all ICISF Virtual World Congress participants will be awarded general Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from UMBC TC on their attendance certificate. These CEUs are awarded in a ratio of one Continuing Education Unit for every 10 Contact Hours. It is the responsibility of the participant to determine if his or her licensing board will accept these CEUs.
Approved for EAPA and NAADAC. If you would like to receive profession-specific CEUs, please make sure to select “Yes” for them during your registration.
For any questions, please check the FAQs below. If your question is not included, please email Michal Lesniak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Will there be specific times to log in for each session or are these accessible at anytime over the course that it is open?
A: The majority of the sessions will be available anytime between June 19 – July 3. We plan to also offer two live, real-time sessions, but if you can’t make the live session the recording of it will be available shortly afterwards.
Q: Do I get one certificate for the entire Virtual World Congress?
A: No; similar to the in-person World Congress, the Virtual World Congress will feature “General Sessions” comprised of multiple talks (a minimum of one hour total per session). For each “General Session” you complete, you will receive a certificate.